Harvest Feastival 2018
Home > Harvest Feastival > Harvest Feastival 2018
Nothing says “cozy” like a night of food, art and culture to bring in the fall season. This year marks the fifth year of Harvest Feastival, an epic feast featuring fresh local food from the UBC Farm, followed by an evening of arts and culture programming.
Make a plan with your friends, family or colleagues (or all if you’re feeling really festive) and buy your tickets or table soon. Don’t forget to keep your after-dinner schedule clear for one or two of the many special shows and exhibits planned just for you at UBC’s world-class Arts and Culture District.
Ticket price includes a generous family-style dinner and all the after dinner festivities.
To view the menu and full schedule of shows and exhibits, visit www.planning.ubc.ca/feastival
Tickets (GST and fees extra):
Children under 2 are free.
Children (under 12) $10
Faculty/staff/Emeriti/UNA residents/alumni $35
General Public: $50
Tickets are sold individually or in groups of 24.
Thursday, September 20, 2018 4:00 PM - Thursday, September 20, 2018 8:00 PM PT
|University Commons (outside the Nest)
- Contact email@example.com
- Wine will be available for purchase by the bottle. ID will be checked prior to entry.
- Vegetarian options will be served.
- A photographer will be present and your photo may appear in UBC Community Development promotional materials.
- GST will appear as "convenience fee" on your ticket confirmation.
- This event is tented and the event will take place rain or shine. Sorry, no refunds will be given.
- Sorry, no pets allowed except for service animals.
- If you have accessibility needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please login to purchase tickets.