Harvest Feastival 2019
Home > Harvest Feastival > Harvest Feastival 2019
Kick off the new school year with an epic night of food, arts and UBC community!
September 26 will mark the sixth annual Harvest Feastival: a long table dinner featuring fresh, local food from the UBC Farm, followed by an evening of arts and culture programming.
Spend a cozy fall evening surrounded by students, faculty, staff, friends and soon-to-be-friends. Don’t forget to keep your after-dinner schedule clear so that you can take in the amazing shows and exhibits planned just for you at UBC’s world-class Arts and Culture District.
Menu and arts programming lineup can be found here on our event website.
Be sure to get your ticket (or table) today!
Tickets (GST and fees extra):
- Children under 2 are free.
- Children (under 12): $10
- Students: $25
- Faculty, Staff, Emeriti, UNA Residents, or Alumni: $35
Thursday, September 26, 2019 5:00 PM - Thursday, September 26, 2019 10:00 PM PT
|University Commons (outside the Nest)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or volunteer opportunities.
- Wine will be available for purchase by the bottle. ID will be checked prior to entry.
- Vegetarian options will be served.
- A photographer will be present and your photo may appear in UBC Community Development promotional materials.
- GST will appear as "convenience fee" on your ticket confirmation.
- This event is tented and the event will take place rain or shine. Sorry, no refunds will be given.
- Sorry, no pets allowed except for service animals.
- If you have accessibility needs, please feel free to contact email@example.com
Please login to purchase tickets.